Name: White Tea - Yue Guang Bai 350g (In a compressed round form)
Net Weight - 350g
lifespan : the more longer period the taste better but maximum is 15 years. After 15 years the quality of taste is decreasing. There is a study and research on this.
Storage - keep dry, do not store near strong odors. The leaves can absorb strong odors that waft through the air nearby , avoid direct sunlight.
Properties Of White Tea
- Antioxidants – The level of antioxidants in white tea is similar to that of green and black tea.
- Epigallocatechin Gallate And Other Catechins – White tea contains a variety of active catechins including EGCG, which is very useful in fighting chronic diseases like cancer.
- Tannins – While the levels of tannins are lower in white tea as compared to the other varieties, it is still useful in warding off a lot of conditions.
- Theaflavins (TFs) – These polyphenols directly contribute to the bitterness and astringency of the tea. The quantity of TFs found in white tea is the lowest when compared to black and green teas. This gives the tea a sweet flavor.
- Thearubigins (TRs) – The mildly acidic thearubigins are mainly responsible for the colour of black tea. They are in less quantity in white tea when compared to black and green teas.
But what is so great about white tea? Keep reading!
White Tea Benefits
1. Helps In Weight Loss
2. Aids In The Treatment Of Acne
3. Can Be Beneficial In Pregnancy
4. Helps In The Treatment Of Cancer
5. Improves Hair And Skin Health
6. Can Help In The Treatment Of Diabetes
7. Enhances Energy And Alertness
8. Helps Reduce Inflammation
9. Can Be Beneficial To The Kidneys
10. Improves Liver Health
11. Is Good For The Heart
12. Is Good For The Teeth
13. Improves Reproductive Health
14. For Hypothyroidism
15. Can Improve Memory
17. Helps In Digestion